About our doctor
Eryn Jordan, OTR/L is an Occupational Therapist practicing since July 2019.
Eryn attended the University of Oklahoma, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in 2016. She then completed her Master’s in Occupational Therapy from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in May of 2019.
Eryn has a holistic view of recovery and occupational health along with experience in hospital settings.
Professional Development & Licenses
• Licensed to practice in Texas
• Licensed Occupational Therapist, Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision, Expires 10/31/2020
• Basic Life Support Certified (BLS), American Heart Association, Expires 03/2021
• Oklahoma Occupational Therapy Association, Member Since 2017
• American Occupational Therapy Association, Member Since 2016